Oct 5, 2011
Sky floats above the pack in style and its sense of whimsy is sure to leave your visitors surprised and refreshed. Sky is unique in the way it’s homepage operates, loading all of your content seamlessly using ajax. This means that no matter how many pages you have in the “slider,” your initial page load speed will be lightning fast as each page is only loaded when it is displayed.
five unique color schemes
Sky comes with four different color variations. If Blue isn’t your style, then try switching to the Green, Brown, Yellow or Purple color schemes.
Sky includes a beautiful gallery section that integrates into the homepage’s dynamic content area.
automated thumbnail resizing
This theme utilizes timthumb to automatically resize your thumbnail images. Because of this, only one thumbnail images is required per post, despite the various thumbnail sizes used in the theme.
With Sky you can place 125×125 banner images in your sidebar and 468×60 ads to your post pages with ease. Advertisements are handled from within wp-admin, and can be turned on and off at any time.
ePanel theme options
Tweaking your blog has never been easier. With our advanced theme options page, you are given complete control over your theme and its various settings. Improving usability is important to us, and we have made an effort to greatly enhance your user experience.
Designing and organizing your posts has never been easier. With our large collection of shortcodes you can create beautiful and complex layouts with ease, greatly improving the functionality and variety of your content.
Our page templates make your life easier by giving you access to pre-made layouts and utilities. Each template can be applied to an individual page, transforming the way it looks and functions to create new and unique forms of content.
This theme has been localized for easy translation. Using the theme’s MO and PO files, you can quickly translate the design without having to hunt through the theme’s PHP files to change each word.
support and updates
Having a well designed theme doesn’t mean anything if you don’t have a way insure its longevity. As long as you are a member of ElegantThemes, you can be sure that your theme will always be compatible with the latest version of WordPress and that our tech support staff will be there to assist you.
Jul 17, 2011
Smartblog 1.0 theme has been released. This theme has a modern looking and includes 3 layout options, 6 stylish color schemes, 7 useful custom widgets and a lot more features. With this theme you could turn your blog to a professional & attractive site very easily.
- Advanced Theme Control Panel
- Auto-sized Thumbnail Management
- Text/Image Logo Switcher
- Fully Widgetized Sidebars
- Advertisement Management
- Localization Ready
- Analytics/Stat Management
- Built-in FeedBurner Support
- Threaded Comments
- Gravatar Ready
- Custom Page Templates
- Custom Widgets
- Dropdown Menu Navigation
- Smooth Tableless design
- WordPress 3.1+ Compatible
- Cross-Browsers Compatibility
- Forum Support
- Lifetime Upgrade
Jun 9, 2011
Create an Ecommerce site in WordPress for Artists to share/sell their work
This theme will hep you in creating a Ecommerce site that not only has plethora of options and functionalities but also looks neat, clean and focuses on content
Out of the box – Auto Install
Gone are the days when you had to setup every section of the site step by step in WordPress. With this theme, you simply activate the theme and voila, you can start adding products, description, images, widgets, blog posts, pages and every element is set out of the box. The theme adds these dummy element for you so you can easily locate them and edit as per your wish (or delete everything with single click if you wish).
The homepage of the theme is customizable via dynamic widgets which are built specially for this theme. Designed strategically, the structure of the page is done in such a way that gives maximum exposure to essential elements.
Product Detail Page
The detail page focuses on the details and information about your product. Below the product details, are the related products, so that customers can browse them directly. Everything is thought of strategically, so that the attraction of your store is Products, and not other things
Sell physical and digital products in a single store. Don’t have products of your own? No problem. Our software can handle dropship, affiliate products, and donations also. And if you’re a consultant, charge for your services.
You can add product images and set product weight, colors, price, tax, and stock. You can also set different prices for different sizes, colors, etc. Along with default store product settings, add your own custom attribute.
You have PayPal, 2Checkout, Authorize.net, Google Checkout, WorldPay, bank transfer and Cash on Delivery as payment gateway options. Choose the gateway you prefer and configure it easily using the interface given, without any coding skills
Pick from four different shipping options. Ship by flat rate, free, priced based, and weight based. Product tax per state, country, or region is automatically calculated for total shipping cost. And, you can also add your own state, country, or region.
You can specify percentage or flat amount of tax to apply on products. Plus if you wish to set different tax for different locations, then this can also be done
Your store comes with an integrated affiliate system to reward people interested in helping you sell your products. Use it to track sales, set how long affiliate cookies last, set commission percentage, and generate sales reports.
One the most asked for feature is a powerful and flexible design system and our framework doesn’t disappoint. It’s actually one of the features where the framework excels with flexible layouts, integrated SEO, change site layout and many more options.
Users may register on your site or, they will be taken to registration page for the checkout procedure. They will have their own user area where they can keep track of their order, manage profile and download purchased digital products.
Grid view / List view
Whenever you are browsing the product collection, you have an option to see the products in list view or grid view. It’s built-in by default.
Theme includes built in Bulk upload functionality. If you have many products, then adding them manually one by one can be a slow task. Therefore, just download the Sample CSV, add data and upload it. This is a very fast way to add several products.
From the admin panel, you can manage the order – approve, process or cancel / reject an order. Email would be automatically sent to the customer as per the status selected
Email notifications keep everyone up to date. You can have emails sent when someone places an order, when a payment has been approved or rejected, and/or when the entire order and payment process is successful.
Generate coupon codes based on percentage or flat amount. And then use this coupon code for promotion, and then later on delete it.
Users may register on your site or, they will be taken to registration page on the checkout procedure. They will have their own user area where they can keep track of their order, manage profile and download purchased digital products.
No, we didn’t forget the regular Blog section. You can have a full fledged Blog on your site, and its too easy to setup this section.
Standard Features of our WordPress Themes
- Three detailed color schemes
- Fully customizable front page
- Excellent Support
- Theme Guide & Tutorials
- PSD File Included with multiple use license
- Drop Down menu
- Gravatar Support & Threaded Comments
- Built-in Ad Monetization
- Built in Page Templates
- Widget Ready with custom widgets
- Valid, Cross browser compatible
May 31, 2011
- Complete fluid & responsive design (work on both desktop and mobile devices)
- WordPress Post Formats (video, gallery, photos, quote, audio, etc.)
- Custom welcome message
- Optional header RSS, search form, and social network icons
- Header and footer custom menu
- Footer text
- List view and multiple grid view layouts
- Choose up to 4 footer widget columns
- 11 theme skins
- Threaded comments
- Coded with HTML5 & CSS3
- Child theme support
May 28, 2011
Designed by Cameron Moll, Briefed is for all types of designers & creatives thanks to it’s modular layout and clean, minimal design. The home page is completely customizable with a portfolio powered by custom post types, optional Dribbble feed, and jsMasonry for an adaptive layout.
A custom home page featured slider to showcase your work with style, all powered by jQuery. Optional slider pagination gives your visitors easy overview. Posts can either be portfolio items or blog posts due to it being tag based.
A custom home page layout with about, slider, portfolio, and tumblog modules, all of which can be enabled or disabled in the theme options.
Portfolio Page Template
An optional integrated portfolio section on the home page, and a dedicated page template driven by custom post types, which utilizies jsMasonry to display your work, with a tag sorter.
Custom Post Types
The theme takes full advantage of the new custom post types functionality than came with WordPress 3.0, so adding portfolio posts is dead easy!
You can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
The theme has a widgetized 1 sidebar (that you can even include on the home page) and 4 footer, and as always comes with 8 custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, WooTabs, Subscribe, Feedback, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
The theme includes 9 alternative color styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
WooThemes Exclusive Features
NEW! Sidebar Manager allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in our themes with unique custom sidebar.
NEW! All our themes include Custom Shortcodes that allow you to easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets.
Our Woo Custom Navigation has officially become part of the WordPress core. WP Menus allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links.
Built-in SEO options
All our themes now include SEO options to help propel your site’s search engine ranking.
May 10, 2011
Content Is King
Stop fussing with lengthy setups; Continuum immediately works perfectly. Of course, with almost 200 theme options, you can customize it to no end. Continuum was designed and built by a die-hard blogger who has used magazine-style WordPress templates for 5+ years. It is best used for newspaper and magazine blogs, but because of all of the custom widgets, shortcodes, page templates, unique sidebars, and custom menus, it can be molded into whatever kind of site you want, like a portfolio site for example. Continuum fully supports and was designed specifically for WordPress 3.0+. Continuum features an extensive Feed Framework which intuitively groups and displays your posts, and lets the user sort the posts several ways depending on which part of the site they are on.
Continuum is great for Magazine & News blogs, Gaming sites, Movie & Music review blogs, product review sites like Cnet.com, portfolio sites, personal blogs, and book review blogs.
Engineered for the pros. Crafted for the up-and-comers. Made for you.
- 5 Built-in Review Types – 5 discrete custom post types, each with custom-tailored categories, taxonomies, and icons. Rate things using either stars or hearts, or mix ‘n match! The review types are:
- Video Games
- 3 Custom Menus – WP 3.0+ custom menus for pages, categories, and reviews, or whatever you want!
- 19 Unique Sidebar Widget Areas – you can specify in the theme options whether or not you want to use unique sidebars for certain pages
- Lots Of Premium Magazine Features – like grid-based post layouts, “Breaking” and “In the Spotlight” sections, related posts & reviews by tags, comments, and custom taxonomies, all of which are sortable, and many other magazine-style features.
- 11 Custom Widgets –
- Email Subscribe
- Flickr Feed
- Floating Ad Blocks
- Latest Tweets
- jQuery Tabbed Pages/Categories/Archives
- jQuery Tabbed Posts/Comments/Tags
- jQuery Recent Reactions scroller (comments)
- jQuery Tabbed Review Types
- jQuery Tabbed Review Categories
- Latest Reviews
- Unwrapped Text (used for HTML or ads)
- 5 Custom jQuery Content Sliders – you have 3 separate slider options for the homepage, including the popular Nivo slider. You also have a “Breaking” articles slider at the top of the page and a “Recent Reactions” scroller which can be included in the “Spotlight” section at the top of the homepage and/or any widget area.
- Build Your Own Home Page – lots of layout possibilities for the homepage. There are 3 different types of “Spotlight” sliders, each with 2 variations (with and without widgets). There are also 4 different layouts for “The Feed” (your latest posts) which sits below the “Spotlight” slider. Plus there is “The Latest” panel with two possible positions. That’s 3×2 x 4×2, or 48 possible layouts just for the home page! Add all the skin options and various other tweaks available in the theme options page and you have an almost unlimited number of home page possibilities.
- 68 Custom Shortcodes Included – there are tons of shortcodes meant ot make it easy for you to make your content fancy without having to know any HTML code. And the best part is, every single shortcode has a TinyMCE button associated with it, so you don’t even have to remember the shortcodes!
- Fancy Blockquote
- Pullquotes (left & right)
- Content Box (light & dark)
- jQuery Content Toggles (boxed & simple)
- jQueyr Tabbed Content
- Signoff Text
- Columns (5 different widths)
- 14 Colored Buttons (each for small & large buttons)
- 7 fancy lists
- Color Scheme Options – 6 color skins and 28 pre-selected matching backgrounds (also supports custom WordPress backgrounds).
- 195 Theme Options – yes, that sounds overwhelming, but rest-assured they are easy to manage. The pages are intuitively divided into separate tabs, and each tab has further organization in for the form of toggle sections. Plus, there is a “Getting Started” page right in the options to help get you going so you don’t have to try to find help in the Continuum documentation. To top it off, every single option has a helpful description right next to it. And remember, Continuum works perfectly without really having to mess with any of the options if you don’t want to!
- Awesome Documentation – there is a custom field guide on every post and page edit screen which tells you all of the available custom fields you can use along with the possible values for each one. There is also a “Quick Start” guide in the Continuum help file that gives you quick and minimal instructions to get yourself setup in no time. And if you want to further customize Continuum after you’re all setup, the detailed user guide comes packed with screenshots to cut down on the learning curve.
- Built-in Advertising Network – forget using third-party plugins for ads. Continuum comes with lots of places to put your ads – even integrating them into your latest posts! You can adjust number of ads to display, increments, offsets, and everything else.
- Fully Localized – Continuum works in any language, and even the theme options pages are translation ready! Comes with .po/.mo files.
- Great Browser Support – the only browser that Continuum does not work in is IE6 . Every other browser on the market can handle Continuum (with a couple little caveats explained in the documentation)
- Social Media – native social media support for sharing posts, pages, and reviews via Twitter, Facebook, Digg, StumbleUpon, Google Buzz, and E-mail. Custom widgets included to display your Flickr feed and Latest Tweets as well.
- 8 page templates – including one to display your authors in a sexy, styled list, a full-width template, review templates, and a front-page template.
- Author Info – extra profile fields added for your authors.
- Awesome Comments – nested, paged, gravatar-ed, stylish comments. There is even a unique sidebar just for comments!
- jQuery-Enhanced Throughout – including fancy tooltips, cufon font replacement, superfish menu dropdowns, sexy magnifying glass image hovers, and even full colorbox (photo lightbox) integration.
- Random Article Button – a sweet little treat to give your site that extra professional touch.
- Intuitive Code – if you’re the type of person who likes to get under the hood and tinker with the code, you’ll be delighted to see that the code is indented, spaced, and commented on every page.
- Google Adsense Support
- Layered PNGs and PSDs Included
- Fully Supports WordPress Featured Images and all WordPress 3.1.1 features.
Apr 15, 2011
deCanto is an incredibly flexible and professional business WordPress theme. Through the extensive layout and styling options customizing the theme to your liking is a matter of seconds.
deCanto is sporting the brand new ThemeShift options panel that comes with a bunch of really useful styling options to change background image, button and link colors to your special liking.
Through the brand new ThemeShift options panel you will be able to handle different layout options. Change the look and feel of deCanto archive pages (category, tag etc.) to your needs.
jQuery Image Slider
The jQuery image slider on the home page is a powerful tool to display featured content showcasing your latest art work or presenting your product. The slider is fully controllable throught the theme options.
As a matter of course deCanto supports one of the most important new features of WordPress 3.0 → the custom menus. Create your menu in seconds via drag & drop without touching any code.
To be flexible while matching the deCanto theme layout there are several custom widgets that can be placed in the nested sidebar or the Home page. Widgets let you set things up via drag&drop.
The deCanto WordPress theme comes with a bunch of comprehensive shortcodes to create buttons in different sizes and colors or with icons, info boxes, icon links and horizontal rules.