Dec 7, 2011
Wikeasi is a simple looking, clean, and intuitive wiki theme that packs quite a punch with loads of custom WP functionality including table of content generators, a referencing system, auto-complete search facilities, ample navigation menu areas, and a heap more.
Reference management, for easily annotating posts and pages, with it’s own dedicated custom post type and a WYSIWYG form button to link the references to content. Tooltips on each reference to show information about the reference in the content without taking the user away from their reading.
Revisions logic, including a list of revisions as well as the differences between the revision being viewed and the current published version are available for display below the post content in the frontend display.
Accordion-style sidebar menu
An optional accordion-style sidebar navigation is available, using native WordPress widgets for the links.
Auto-complete search facilities
Customised search box, including search suggestions and an AJAX “live” search, which displays results without leaving the page. Automatic redirect on searches with a single result, to send the visitor directly to that single result (this enables quicker access to the content).
Table of content generators
A Dynamic table of contents for each page and post, based on headings within the content (as well as a shortcode for the table of contents).
Custom author archive template
Detailed author archives, including an author biography and a list of contributions they’ve made (posts added, posts revised, media uploaded).
Filter bar for re-ordering posts in the current view (homepage, archive, search) according to “most recent”, “most commented” and “recently modified”. This bar also includes a post limiter to specify how many entries are displayed per page.
Optional 3 column layout
An optional three-column layout via a dynamic widgetized area that appears when widgets are added to it. Several navigation systems (the primary navigation in the header, optional top navigation and sidebar widget menu systems) to distribute navigation of various types (categories, internal “about” pages, etc).
The theme has 2 widgetized sidebar and up to 4 footer widgetized areas, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, Authors List, Video, WooTabs, Subscribe & Connect, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
The theme includes a variation of alternative styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
Aug 4, 2011
Create & manage Deal portal in WordPress.
Let your site visitors buy and sell deals at your website
- Buy and Submit deals
- User+Seller dashboard to manage deals
- Seven payment gateway options
Daily Deal is by far the easiest and cheapest way to create a deals site. It includes everything that a user would need while creating such a site. Let’s start a visual tour and see what this theme has in store for you. More
Jul 17, 2011
Movable is an interesting theme, you (and your readers) could move, collapse and close the News Widgets on homepage, the theme will automatically *remember* the changed layout in the browser cookie. This theme also built with many useful back-end options. Below you can see how the theme looks:
- Advanced & Easy To Use Theme Options Panel
- Drag and Drop Homepage Style & Stylish Navigation Menu
- Built-in SEO Options
- Built-in Navigation Menu Management
- Custom Widgets (Unlimited Ad Spaces, Social Profiles, Twitter Stream, Flickr Photos, Author Info, etc.)
- Text/Image Logo Switcher
- Advertisement Management
- Localization Ready
- Custom Page Templates (Full Width, Archives, Links, Redirect)
- Custom Numeric Pagination
- WordPress Custom Menu & Custom Background Integrated
May 10, 2011
Content Is King
Stop fussing with lengthy setups; Continuum immediately works perfectly. Of course, with almost 200 theme options, you can customize it to no end. Continuum was designed and built by a die-hard blogger who has used magazine-style WordPress templates for 5+ years. It is best used for newspaper and magazine blogs, but because of all of the custom widgets, shortcodes, page templates, unique sidebars, and custom menus, it can be molded into whatever kind of site you want, like a portfolio site for example. Continuum fully supports and was designed specifically for WordPress 3.0+. Continuum features an extensive Feed Framework which intuitively groups and displays your posts, and lets the user sort the posts several ways depending on which part of the site they are on.
Continuum is great for Magazine & News blogs, Gaming sites, Movie & Music review blogs, product review sites like Cnet.com, portfolio sites, personal blogs, and book review blogs.
Engineered for the pros. Crafted for the up-and-comers. Made for you.
- 5 Built-in Review Types – 5 discrete custom post types, each with custom-tailored categories, taxonomies, and icons. Rate things using either stars or hearts, or mix ‘n match! The review types are:
- Video Games
- 3 Custom Menus – WP 3.0+ custom menus for pages, categories, and reviews, or whatever you want!
- 19 Unique Sidebar Widget Areas – you can specify in the theme options whether or not you want to use unique sidebars for certain pages
- Lots Of Premium Magazine Features – like grid-based post layouts, “Breaking” and “In the Spotlight” sections, related posts & reviews by tags, comments, and custom taxonomies, all of which are sortable, and many other magazine-style features.
- 11 Custom Widgets –
- Email Subscribe
- Flickr Feed
- Floating Ad Blocks
- Latest Tweets
- jQuery Tabbed Pages/Categories/Archives
- jQuery Tabbed Posts/Comments/Tags
- jQuery Recent Reactions scroller (comments)
- jQuery Tabbed Review Types
- jQuery Tabbed Review Categories
- Latest Reviews
- Unwrapped Text (used for HTML or ads)
- 5 Custom jQuery Content Sliders – you have 3 separate slider options for the homepage, including the popular Nivo slider. You also have a “Breaking” articles slider at the top of the page and a “Recent Reactions” scroller which can be included in the “Spotlight” section at the top of the homepage and/or any widget area.
- Build Your Own Home Page – lots of layout possibilities for the homepage. There are 3 different types of “Spotlight” sliders, each with 2 variations (with and without widgets). There are also 4 different layouts for “The Feed” (your latest posts) which sits below the “Spotlight” slider. Plus there is “The Latest” panel with two possible positions. That’s 3×2 x 4×2, or 48 possible layouts just for the home page! Add all the skin options and various other tweaks available in the theme options page and you have an almost unlimited number of home page possibilities.
- 68 Custom Shortcodes Included – there are tons of shortcodes meant ot make it easy for you to make your content fancy without having to know any HTML code. And the best part is, every single shortcode has a TinyMCE button associated with it, so you don’t even have to remember the shortcodes!
- Fancy Blockquote
- Pullquotes (left & right)
- Content Box (light & dark)
- jQuery Content Toggles (boxed & simple)
- jQueyr Tabbed Content
- Signoff Text
- Columns (5 different widths)
- 14 Colored Buttons (each for small & large buttons)
- 7 fancy lists
- Color Scheme Options – 6 color skins and 28 pre-selected matching backgrounds (also supports custom WordPress backgrounds).
- 195 Theme Options – yes, that sounds overwhelming, but rest-assured they are easy to manage. The pages are intuitively divided into separate tabs, and each tab has further organization in for the form of toggle sections. Plus, there is a “Getting Started” page right in the options to help get you going so you don’t have to try to find help in the Continuum documentation. To top it off, every single option has a helpful description right next to it. And remember, Continuum works perfectly without really having to mess with any of the options if you don’t want to!
- Awesome Documentation – there is a custom field guide on every post and page edit screen which tells you all of the available custom fields you can use along with the possible values for each one. There is also a “Quick Start” guide in the Continuum help file that gives you quick and minimal instructions to get yourself setup in no time. And if you want to further customize Continuum after you’re all setup, the detailed user guide comes packed with screenshots to cut down on the learning curve.
- Built-in Advertising Network – forget using third-party plugins for ads. Continuum comes with lots of places to put your ads – even integrating them into your latest posts! You can adjust number of ads to display, increments, offsets, and everything else.
- Fully Localized – Continuum works in any language, and even the theme options pages are translation ready! Comes with .po/.mo files.
- Great Browser Support – the only browser that Continuum does not work in is IE6 . Every other browser on the market can handle Continuum (with a couple little caveats explained in the documentation)
- Social Media – native social media support for sharing posts, pages, and reviews via Twitter, Facebook, Digg, StumbleUpon, Google Buzz, and E-mail. Custom widgets included to display your Flickr feed and Latest Tweets as well.
- 8 page templates – including one to display your authors in a sexy, styled list, a full-width template, review templates, and a front-page template.
- Author Info – extra profile fields added for your authors.
- Awesome Comments – nested, paged, gravatar-ed, stylish comments. There is even a unique sidebar just for comments!
- jQuery-Enhanced Throughout – including fancy tooltips, cufon font replacement, superfish menu dropdowns, sexy magnifying glass image hovers, and even full colorbox (photo lightbox) integration.
- Random Article Button – a sweet little treat to give your site that extra professional touch.
- Intuitive Code – if you’re the type of person who likes to get under the hood and tinker with the code, you’ll be delighted to see that the code is indented, spaced, and commented on every page.
- Google Adsense Support
- Layered PNGs and PSDs Included
- Fully Supports WordPress Featured Images and all WordPress 3.1.1 features.
Feb 24, 2011
Create advanced Article Directory website and manage it with ease with the power of WordPress
Bulk upload articles, manage your site with the power of WordPress. Let your users submit articles, featured articles and do the Advanced Search and do lot more with this advanced theme.
Out of the box – Auto Install
Gone are the days when you had to setup every section of the site step by step in WordPress. With this theme, you simply activate the theme and voila, you can start adding listings, description, images, widgets, testimonials, blog posts, pages and every element is set out of the box. The theme adds these dummy element for you so you can easily locate them and edit as per your wish (or delete everything with single click if you wish).
This makes it real easy for even beginners to create and manage Article Directory website in WordPress.
The homepage of the theme is customizable via dynamic widgets which are built specially for this theme. Designed strategically, the structure of the page is done in such a way that gives maximum exposure to essential elements.
Your users/visitors can easily add an article by filling out a simple form. Adding articles to this directory is a breeze, thanks to the simple add article form. Plus you can give discount coupons, make packages and support for 6 different payment is already included
The article listing page gives you an option to list the articles in grid or list view. If a user wants to change the view then he/she can do it easily by clicking on grid or list view button. One can easily switch between both views. Plus the featured articles are shown at the top of the page.
The Article detail page is the perfect page to showcase your articles. In the sidebar it will automatically show related articles. Plus users can even Print or click on Like this article.
Users can register on your site and can manage the articles they have posted on your site through their Dashboard. Not only that, they can also renew the article listing further once their listing has expired.
Control everything from WordPress admin options like theme skins, logo, navigation settings, RSS URL, Google Analytics code, page layout options, etc.
Various types of Payment Options are integrated like Paypal, Google Checkout, Authorize.net, Worldpay, 2CO (2Checkout), Pre Bank Transfer and Pay Cash On Delivery
Not only you can charge your site visitors for adding places on your site. You can create, manage and give them promotional coupons once in a while to increase popularity of your site.
You can create unlimited options on your site in the way you wish to charge the users. Manage Prices from this page and choose whether to keep it free or paid, make different packages, select featured or normal, etc. All the options can be controlled.
Standard Features of our WordPress Themes
- Five detailed color schemes
- Fully customizable front page
- Excellent Support
- Theme Guide & Tutorials
- PSD File Included with multiple use license
- Drop Down menu
- Gravatar Support & Threaded Comments
- Built-in Ad Monetization
- Built-in payment gateways
- Widget Ready with custom widgets
- Valid, Cross browser compatible
Jan 12, 2011
Lifeline update version 1.1 is submitted and will be ready for download soon. Take a look below on this page to see what’s added and changed.
Lifeline is a clean and sleek WordPress theme that is built for easy customization and enormous flexibility. It’s powered with our custom Theme Options Panel, JWPANEL .
- Widgetize Homepage (just drag and drop whatever you like)
- Widgetize This Feature – widgetize content part of a page, blog post or portfolio post). Gives awesome flexibility and customization options.
- 10 Custom Widgets you can use wherever you want (homepage, page, footer, sidebar)
- The Slider widget is powered with a custom “image inserting for sliders” functionality.
- Plenty of shortcodes to suit your needs
- Unlimited widget sections
- Custom portfolio pages, with lots of options and widgetize the portfolio detail page
- Show multiple Twitter accounts. Select a unique Twitter account at every Custom Twitter Widget
- 7 custom page templates
- JWPanel – A Custom made Theme Options Panel.
- Localized. Translation ready.
- 4 Color Schemes included that you can choose with the JWPANEL
- All modern browsers compatible, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE7 , IE8 , Opera and more
- and many more awesome features…
Dec 11, 2010
AcosminGAZZETE, latest magazine style theme From Acosmin. With its clean/modern look, this new design suits any type of online publication, from newspapers to personal blogs. AcosminGAZZETE comes with three color schemes, default is red and the other two are blue and pink. You can see them in the live demo
Custom post type: VIDEOS
You can create video posts by simply copy/pasting the embed code
An unique jQuery slider for featured articles. You can set it up from the options page.
If you have multiple pages, you can arrange them in subpages…
You can simply add widgets to the sidebar and footer.
This theme supports threaded comments in case you would like to use this option.
To make things easy, this theme has an options page.