Apr 14, 2011
MyCuisine is delicious, offering up some eye-catching visuals wrapped in a Tuscan shell. It is a small-business theme built with Restaurants in mind, however, the theme can easily be adapted for any business that desires a cool, vintage aesthetic for the website.
five unique color schemes
MyCuisine comes with five different color variations. If White isn’t your style, then try switching to the Black, Blue, Green or Purple color schemes.
optional blog-style structure
Even though MyCuisine was created to be a CMS with a Page-Based structure, you can also run the theme like a normal blog instead.
location page template
The location page gives your visitors an easy way to learn your business’s address, hours of operation and contact information.
The Menu page template gives you an easy way to display a list of products separated by categories.
automated thumbnail resizing
This theme utilizes timthumb to automatically resize your thumbnail images. Because of this, only one thumbnail images is required per post, despite the various thumbnail sizes used in the theme.
With MyCuisine you can place 125×125 banner images in your sidebar and 468×60 ads to your post pages with ease. Advertisements are handled from within wp-admin, and can be turned on and off at any time.
ePanel theme options
Tweaking your blog has never been easier. With our advanced theme options page, you are given complete control over your theme and its various settings. Improving usability is important to us, and we have made an effort to greatly enhance your user experience.
Designing and organizing your posts has never been easier. With our large collection of shortcodes you can create beautiful and complex layouts with ease, greatly improving the functionality and variety of your content.
Our page templates make your life easier by giving you access to pre-made layouts and utilities. Each template can be applied to an individual page, transforming the way it looks and functions to create new and unique forms of content.
This theme has been localized for easy translation. Using the theme’s MO and PO files, you can quickly translate the design without having to hunt through the theme’s PHP files to change each word.
support and updates
Having a well designed theme doesn’t mean anything if you don’t have a way insure its longevity. As long as you are a member of ElegantThemes, you can be sure that your theme will always be compatible with the latest version of WordPress and that our tech support staff will be there to assist you.
Feb 21, 2011
Eekon is minimalistic and modern WordPress theme made for Business, Portfolio, Personal Blog, Photo Blog, or any kind of website.
- W3C valid XHTM Strict 1.0, with valid CSS3 (except for browser-vendor settings)
- Tested in major browsers: Firefox 3.x, Firefox 4 beta, Chrome, Opera, IE7 , IE8
- Full control from admin panel (including background properties, logo settings, link colors, slider settings)
- Step by step, detailed installation walkthrough with screenshots and explanations.
- Shortcodes for more text-control, including variety of lists and columns
- Dummy Content included, so you will get familiar with the theme easier
- Threaded comments
- Portfolio template..
- ..and jQuery powered gallery, based on NextGEN Gallery plugin
- Slider for images and captions
- Two-level jQuery dropdown WP3 .0 menu.
- Nicely styled contact form
- Cufon font replacement
Jan 16, 2011
Slide is designed for people who want a wide WordPress template that can showcase their images and videos in an Accordion and/or Fade Slider. It comes with over 40 shortcodes that allow you to customise each page as you want in order to create a unique site to suit your needs. It also supports YouTube, Vimeo, Flash (FLV, MP4 ), MP3 and HTML5 files in the sliders, shortcodes and lightbox.
- 6 Skins Variations – Blue, Red, Green, Brown, Black, Grey
- Tons Of Amazing Shortcodes – Slider, Images, Videos, Contact Form, Blog, Portfolio, Buttons and so much more…
- Excellent Video Support – Supports self hosted videos (FLV, MP4 , MP3, HTML5 ), YouTube and Vimeo
- Multiple Page Layouts – Switch from the sidebar on the left to right or a fullwidth page
- Easy Language Translation – You can translate all the themes built-in text in one language file
- Page/post customisation – Change the skin, layout, title and breadcrumb display on each individual page (or globally if you want)
- Commercial JW Player – An excellent video player that comes with a commercial license worth $80
Nov 27, 2010
Photobox is designed for photographers and artists to showcase their works. Homepage features a slider and customizable column widgets. This theme includes a number of different layout options (4 columns, 3 columns, 2 columns, etc.) which help you customize this theme to your needs. The gallery is powered by WordPress gallery where you can drag & drop to manage the images. Viewers will be able to view the gallery in a lightbox gallery mode with beautiful transition effects.
- Configurable gallery slider on homepage.
- Threaded comments.
- Two custom menus: header & footer.
- Multiple-level dropdown menus.
- Header widget to add social media buttons.
- Styled page navigation
- Choose up to 4 home widget columns.
- Choose up to 4 footer widget columns.
- 7 layout options to choose from in the query page template.
- 7 skins.
- Custom footer text.
- Child theme support.
Nov 26, 2010
The slick reviews / blog / e-zine theme. It is heavily content-centric with a customizable homepage that gives a timely snapshot all the latest content with slideshows, headline tickers and more. ecoZine is best for running gaming / entertainment blogs. Also, ecoZine is bundled with a lots of social features that let users share your blog, individual posts etc. Moreover, it is super fast and super lightweight!
Slideshow and ticker
Create a slick slideshow and a breaking news ticker for your content. Perfect for gaming/entertainment magazines with vibrant images.
ecoZine makes use of the great features the latest CSS 3.0 brings to the table. Clean and semantic design.
WordPress 3.0 compatible
Use the power of custom navigation menus and post thumbnails! (ecoMag requires WordPress 2.9 or higher)
Nov 14, 2010
An elegant portfolio theme built for showing off your work. This theme has a clean and professional style that is perfect for displaying anything from illustrations to photography. Easily build your portfolio with the numerous built-in page templates that give you the ability to create one, two, three, and four column gallery layouts.
- jQuery Featured Content Slider
- Multiple Page Templates
- Custom Options Panel
- Widget Ready Sidebar
- WordPress 3.0 Custom Menu
- WordPress 3.0 Custom Background
- Two Color Schemes
- Post Thumbnails
- Smooth Animated Drop-down Menu
- Upload a Custom Logo
- Threaded Comments
- Twitter integration
- Button Shortcodes
Oct 21, 2010
This personal portfolio theme by Ryan Downie’s was originally designed for his own personal use – fueled by his passion for Coffee, Red Bull and lunchtime pot of noodles according to his Twitter stream. It’s perfect for anyone wanting a bold design to show off their work.
Deliver your message to your visitors with a bold Yanone Kaffesatz font and show of your latest portfolio item. Also includes your blog posts nicely and has a footer widget area.
Portfolio Page Template
A portfolio page template to show off your work, which utilizies jQuery prettyPhoto script for added effect. Upload multiple images per portfolio item to show in a lightbox.
Custom Post Type
The portfolio items are delivered through the all new Custom Post Type functionality in WordPress 3.0, so it is easier than ever to add new posts!
The theme has 3 widgetized areas in the footer, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, Embed, WooTabs, Search, Flickr, Twitter).
The theme includes 7 alternative color styles which you can preview in the demo.
WooThemes Exclusive Features
NEW! Sidebar Manager allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in our themes with unique custom sidebar.
NEW! All our themes include Custom Shortcodes that allow you to easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets.
Our Woo Custom Navigation has officially become part of the WordPress core. WP Menus allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links.
Built-in SEO options
All our themes now include SEO options to help propel your site’s search engine ranking.