Nov 24, 2011
Evolution is our first fully responsive design. What makes the theme so special is its ability to adapt to various screen sizes. Evolution come with 4 distinct layouts, each meant to improve your user’s experience when browsing on mobile phones and tablets. No longer will they need to zoom and scroll to view your site, as the theme’s layout will adapt to the small screen and serve your content in an intuitive way automatically. Just try reducing your browser’s window size when preview the theme to see the magic in action!
Evolution is a fully responsive design that adapts to your user’s variable screen size automatically and instantly.
four color schemes
Evolution comes with four different colorschemes to pick from. You can choose between White, Blue, Green and Red.
optional blog-style structure
Even though Evolution was created to be a CMS with a Page-Based structure, you can also run the theme like a normal blog instead.
fully responsive design
Evolution’s design is fully responsive, meaning it will automatically adapt to the smaller screen when viewed on mobile phones and tablets.
automated thumbnail resizing
This theme utilizes timthumb to automatically resize your thumbnail images. Because of this, only one thumbnail images is required per post, despite the various thumbnail sizes used in the theme.
With Evolution you can place 125×125 banner images in your sidebar and 468×60 ads to your post pages with ease. Advertisements are handled from within wp-admin, and can be turned on and off at any time.
ePanel theme options
Tweaking your blog has never been easier. With our advanced theme options page, you are given complete control over your theme and its various settings. Improving usability is important to us, and we have made an effort to greatly enhance your user experience.
Designing and organizing your posts has never been easier. With our large collection of shortcodes you can create beautiful and complex layouts with ease, greatly improving the functionality and variety of your content.
Our page templates make your life easier by giving you access to pre-made layouts and utilities. Each template can be applied to an individual page, transforming the way it looks and functions to create new and unique forms of content.
This theme has been localized for easy translation. Using the theme’s MO and PO files, you can quickly translate the design without having to hunt through the theme’s PHP files to change each word.
support and updates
Having a well designed theme doesn’t mean anything if you don’t have a way insure its longevity. As long as you are a member of ElegantThemes, you can be sure that your theme will always be compatible with the latest version of WordPress and that our tech support staff will be there to assist you.
Jul 26, 2011
The Bel Air WordPress Real Estate theme with MLS-IDX search integration is the ultimate theme for displaying your real estate listings.
Built from the ground up on top of the Gorilla Themes framework, agents can login, modify and delete their own listings with a clutter free easy to understand administration. The theme can be used for a single or multiple agents platform.
Compatible with all markets with currency and metrics selector and a dynamic search fields custom setup will give you the option to build your own search module, change labels and values in just one click.
Rename terms and options for the real estate search and hide-show each field individually from the search module.
The theme provides optional IDX & MLS integration out of the box with dsIDXpress subscription to display your listings and build your IDX MLS search widgets.
Live MLS data directly on your own website and on your own domain with search engine friendly urls.
dsIDXpress plugin outpout search engine optimized pages indexable in your site with great SEO optimization.
The Bel Air feature dynamic menus and multiple sidebars customizable within the admin, 6 color styles and a layout selector to use the theme with left or right sidebar.
Facebook, Twitter, Advertisement Banners, are built-in into The Bel Air with a brand new fast loading lightweight framework and SEO optimization.
Google maps integration together with main property slideshow will make your listing stand out from the rest.
- MLS-IDX integration
- Lightning fast instant search
- SEO Optimized
- Build your own search module in one click
- Compatible with all markets
- Currency and metrics selector
- Add-Edit-Delete your own fields
- 6 Color Styles
- Google Street View
- Custom Post Types
- Multi Search module
- Featured Property Slideshow
- Contact Agent for details
- Individual Agent administration
- Theme localization
- Dynamic Menus
- Breadcrumb Filtered Results
- Single or Multi Agent
- PO files*
- Twitter and Facebook integration
- Automatic Google Maps Integration
- English and Spanish language*
- Page Layouts
- Batch Image upload for Listings
- Individual Agent Photo Upload
- Logo Uploader
- Page templates included
- Sidebar widget ready
- Banner Advertisement
- Individual Agent pages with Agent bio
- Unlimited photo galleries
- Extensive help and tutorial included
- Related properties for each agent
- Integrated Blog/News Page
- Finance Calculator
Jun 9, 2011
Finally, a WordPress theme that doesn’t look like a WordPress theme. The Studio Theme was designed for small businesses that need a beautifully simple solution for a web presence, without the distinct look of most WordPress themes. The theme was created with several fixed height options, so that the whole site can be displayed above the fold for a clean, modern look. The Studio Theme features an abundance of page templates and layout options. Several page templates include the option for scrolling content using a custom designed scroll bar. We created the Studio Theme with customization in mind — a few minor changes can make the theme unique to your brand.
Organic Themes creates all of our professional theme designs with care, quality and precision; making sure no two themes look the same.
We provide a wealth of knowledge in our support forums with extremely helpful moderators and theme customizers, as well as valuable resources.
Organic Themes are coded with the developer in mind, providing W3C valid code and clean formatting for easy theme customization.
Our themes are designed to work seamlessly across all modern browsers including Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera and even Internet Explorer.
Organic Themes themes are viewable on most mobile devices, including Apple products. They are fully accessible, which translates in to more visitors.
We provide updates for our themes on a regular basis to keep them bug free, and to take advantage of the latest offerings of the WordPress platform.
Unique Theme Features
- Options Framework
- Google Font Replacement
- Multiple Home Page Layouts
- Custom Header Options
- Custom Background Options
- Custom Menu Management
- Featured Images (Post Thumbnails)
- Featured Videos
- Custom Page Templates
- Fixed Height Page Templates
- 3 Column Portfolio Page Template
- jQuery Featured Content Slider
- Widget Ready
- Expanding Home Page Footer Widgets
- Photoshop Design File
- Gravity Form Styling
May 12, 2011
- New WordPress3 Menu
- Homepage customizable
- Portfolio slider in homepage
- Portfolio custom post types
- 4 portfolio templates
- Gallery layout with slider
- Slider home custom post types
- 2 slider style fully customizable
- 70+ shortcodes
- Add your shortcodes directly in the post with droplist in editor
- 19 backgrounds
- Easy settings with a nice admin panel
- Google map integration
- Custom 404 page
- Sitemap page
- Related posts
- 10 custom templates
- Unique Portfolio Sorting/Filtering with a custom jQuery script
- 13 Cufon fonts replacement
- 8 html fonts
- Jquery improvements
- Grid Portfolio Filters
- Working php contact form Ready to use
- Custom captcha
- PSD files included
- XML sample data included
- Extensive Documentation Included
70 useful Shortcodes
- Heading styles
- 12 List types
- 10 Buttons
- Flickr Stream
- 8 Columns sizes
- Slider images
- About the author
- 3 Images framed
- 6 Notifications blocks
May 11, 2011
The Sport & Grunge WordPress theme is designed for websites in the skateboarding, surfing, or even music industries where a dirty grunge style theme is needed.
This template contains four color options:
This WordPress Shop theme would be ideal for an online shop selling 10 to 50 products, an at-home / small business, or anything you feel would suit the design style.
Here’s a quick run down of the features, please look through the screenshots to see the (easy to use) backend wordpress options and to get an idea of all the features this template has to offer.
- Home Page options:
Edit in wordpress the graphic buttons, control the button text and where it links to.
Automatic Greyscale hover on home page buttons – COOL !
- Slide Show:
Select which images to appear in the slide show, the text to display, which page to link to or turn the slider off completely.
- News/Blog Summery:
Select how many news articles to display on the home page
- Simple shopping cart (more details here)
The shopping cart has many options best described in full here. It is a fully working cart with checkout and payment options. You can choose to display “latest products” and “specials” as widgets. All products are added and edited in WordPress.
- Newsletter System:
Send bulk emails to your existing wordpress user database, all controlled from inside WordPress.
- 7 Custom Widgets: random product “specials”, random products, subscribe to newsletter, product categories, latest newsletters, your cart.
- Custom post types for Products, making it super easy to add these to your blog.
- Google Map and driving directions on the contact page.
- Built in contact form (with re-captcha capabilities).
About the wordpress shop:
This wordpress shop is designed to be a “simple shop”. It is perfect for the startup business with 10 to 50 products (however there are no limits to the number of items you can have in this shop, add 1000 if you want!). This shop is simple and therefore will be easy for your customer to use.
There are no plans at this stage to add additional features to the shop (such as vouchers, shipping calculators, discount tools, different payment gateways, multiple product attributes, stock control, order history, customer history, reporting, etc..) Please consider if this shop suits your needs before purchasing. If I do add more features to the shop over time I will post them here to let you know.
About The WordPress Newsletter System:
The email newsletter plugin is an advanced bulk emailer designed especially for WordPress 3. It is very easy to use and feature rich. Heaps of features which allow you to quickly send professional newsletters to your existing wordpress user database. More information about it’s features here.
Photoshop files are included for the home page layout and graphic buttons.
- PHP Contact Form
Working contact form, simply set your email address and start receiving website contacts straight away.
Ability to setup SMTP details for sending email through.
- Special Fonts
This template uses Google Fonts to easily display a custom font for the menu.
May 10, 2011
Content Is King
Stop fussing with lengthy setups; Continuum immediately works perfectly. Of course, with almost 200 theme options, you can customize it to no end. Continuum was designed and built by a die-hard blogger who has used magazine-style WordPress templates for 5+ years. It is best used for newspaper and magazine blogs, but because of all of the custom widgets, shortcodes, page templates, unique sidebars, and custom menus, it can be molded into whatever kind of site you want, like a portfolio site for example. Continuum fully supports and was designed specifically for WordPress 3.0+. Continuum features an extensive Feed Framework which intuitively groups and displays your posts, and lets the user sort the posts several ways depending on which part of the site they are on.
Continuum is great for Magazine & News blogs, Gaming sites, Movie & Music review blogs, product review sites like Cnet.com, portfolio sites, personal blogs, and book review blogs.
Engineered for the pros. Crafted for the up-and-comers. Made for you.
- 5 Built-in Review Types – 5 discrete custom post types, each with custom-tailored categories, taxonomies, and icons. Rate things using either stars or hearts, or mix ‘n match! The review types are:
- Video Games
- 3 Custom Menus – WP 3.0+ custom menus for pages, categories, and reviews, or whatever you want!
- 19 Unique Sidebar Widget Areas – you can specify in the theme options whether or not you want to use unique sidebars for certain pages
- Lots Of Premium Magazine Features – like grid-based post layouts, “Breaking” and “In the Spotlight” sections, related posts & reviews by tags, comments, and custom taxonomies, all of which are sortable, and many other magazine-style features.
- 11 Custom Widgets –
- Email Subscribe
- Flickr Feed
- Floating Ad Blocks
- Latest Tweets
- jQuery Tabbed Pages/Categories/Archives
- jQuery Tabbed Posts/Comments/Tags
- jQuery Recent Reactions scroller (comments)
- jQuery Tabbed Review Types
- jQuery Tabbed Review Categories
- Latest Reviews
- Unwrapped Text (used for HTML or ads)
- 5 Custom jQuery Content Sliders – you have 3 separate slider options for the homepage, including the popular Nivo slider. You also have a “Breaking” articles slider at the top of the page and a “Recent Reactions” scroller which can be included in the “Spotlight” section at the top of the homepage and/or any widget area.
- Build Your Own Home Page – lots of layout possibilities for the homepage. There are 3 different types of “Spotlight” sliders, each with 2 variations (with and without widgets). There are also 4 different layouts for “The Feed” (your latest posts) which sits below the “Spotlight” slider. Plus there is “The Latest” panel with two possible positions. That’s 3×2 x 4×2, or 48 possible layouts just for the home page! Add all the skin options and various other tweaks available in the theme options page and you have an almost unlimited number of home page possibilities.
- 68 Custom Shortcodes Included – there are tons of shortcodes meant ot make it easy for you to make your content fancy without having to know any HTML code. And the best part is, every single shortcode has a TinyMCE button associated with it, so you don’t even have to remember the shortcodes!
- Fancy Blockquote
- Pullquotes (left & right)
- Content Box (light & dark)
- jQuery Content Toggles (boxed & simple)
- jQueyr Tabbed Content
- Signoff Text
- Columns (5 different widths)
- 14 Colored Buttons (each for small & large buttons)
- 7 fancy lists
- Color Scheme Options – 6 color skins and 28 pre-selected matching backgrounds (also supports custom WordPress backgrounds).
- 195 Theme Options – yes, that sounds overwhelming, but rest-assured they are easy to manage. The pages are intuitively divided into separate tabs, and each tab has further organization in for the form of toggle sections. Plus, there is a “Getting Started” page right in the options to help get you going so you don’t have to try to find help in the Continuum documentation. To top it off, every single option has a helpful description right next to it. And remember, Continuum works perfectly without really having to mess with any of the options if you don’t want to!
- Awesome Documentation – there is a custom field guide on every post and page edit screen which tells you all of the available custom fields you can use along with the possible values for each one. There is also a “Quick Start” guide in the Continuum help file that gives you quick and minimal instructions to get yourself setup in no time. And if you want to further customize Continuum after you’re all setup, the detailed user guide comes packed with screenshots to cut down on the learning curve.
- Built-in Advertising Network – forget using third-party plugins for ads. Continuum comes with lots of places to put your ads – even integrating them into your latest posts! You can adjust number of ads to display, increments, offsets, and everything else.
- Fully Localized – Continuum works in any language, and even the theme options pages are translation ready! Comes with .po/.mo files.
- Great Browser Support – the only browser that Continuum does not work in is IE6 . Every other browser on the market can handle Continuum (with a couple little caveats explained in the documentation)
- Social Media – native social media support for sharing posts, pages, and reviews via Twitter, Facebook, Digg, StumbleUpon, Google Buzz, and E-mail. Custom widgets included to display your Flickr feed and Latest Tweets as well.
- 8 page templates – including one to display your authors in a sexy, styled list, a full-width template, review templates, and a front-page template.
- Author Info – extra profile fields added for your authors.
- Awesome Comments – nested, paged, gravatar-ed, stylish comments. There is even a unique sidebar just for comments!
- jQuery-Enhanced Throughout – including fancy tooltips, cufon font replacement, superfish menu dropdowns, sexy magnifying glass image hovers, and even full colorbox (photo lightbox) integration.
- Random Article Button – a sweet little treat to give your site that extra professional touch.
- Intuitive Code – if you’re the type of person who likes to get under the hood and tinker with the code, you’ll be delighted to see that the code is indented, spaced, and commented on every page.
- Google Adsense Support
- Layered PNGs and PSDs Included
- Fully Supports WordPress Featured Images and all WordPress 3.1.1 features.